Access now: How to learn Systems Engineering Webinar
Fill in your details to get access to this exclusive webinar.
Have you ever struggled by merely seeing learning as a service provided by a trainer? Gain insight into a number of adult learning principles so you can best learn Systems Engineering (or indeed any other topic) in this FREE joint INCOSE-GfSE webinar.
CTI Principal Consultant and Course Presenter Michael Gainford and CTI Managing Director René King will share how to get the most benefit from a learning experience and how you as a learner must take ownership of your learning outcomes and discover more about learning.
A number of adult learning principles will be illustrated, for example:
- Learners need to have a sense of progress towards their objectives;
- Learners need to participate actively;
- Learning should be related to the learner’s experience and knowledge;
- Getting ideas wrong can be a valuable aid to developing understanding;
- Time must be allowed for reflection.